Canada has many attractions for tourists from around the globe and every year more than 35 million people visit Canada. A large number of tourists from Pakistan also come to Canada every year. As a national of Pakistan, you require a tourist visa or temporary resident permit to enter Canada. Pakistan passport holders must submit application for the tourist visa at Canada visa office in Pakistan. You will have to provide fingerprints as a new requirements by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada with your tourist visa application. Once your application is approved, you can visit Canada.
Step No 1. Complete Application Forms:
You can submit your application for Canadian tourist visa using Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online application system. You can also apply using paper application forms. You can download the following forms from the CIC website:
This application package is for applicants in Pakistan:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5484] (PDF, 319.47 KB)
- Visa office instructions – Visit [IMM 5853] (PDF, 124.53 KB)
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa
- Family Information [IMM 5645] (PDF, 67.10 KB)
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 636.51 KB)
- Visa application photograph specifications
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB)
Each applicant must fill out and sign their own form, including those travelling as a family. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must sign your form.
- Complete all the forms without leaving any section blank. If you any question does not apply to you, just write N/A. You must sign the completed application forms. Use of a Representative IMM 5476 document is optional and you can leave it blank.
You will require all the following documents to support your application. Any document that is not in English or French must accompany with a certified translation.
1- Two photographs.
2- Valid Passport along with the photocopy of the bio data page.
3- Proof of available funds such as bank statement for last 12 months, pay slips, pension slips, property title etc.
4- Copy of marriage certificate if travelling with spouse.
5- Purpose of your trip including itinerary of your travel, hotel booking and your visit plans.
In case you are business men and/or working, then you must also provide following additional documents to establish your ties with Pakistan such as employment letter, leave letter, any business documents such as
- Commercial registration;
- Tax certificate;
- Corporate bank statement for at least the last six (6) months; and
- As much evidence as possible of on-going business and volume of activity. For example, if you own an export/import company, you must provide your license to import/export, shipment invoices or customs clearance documents.
If you are studying, then provide letter from your educational institution confirming your student status.
Parents visiting children in Canada must also provide copies of T4 Slips and Notice of Assessment.
This list of documents shows the minimum documents which you must submit. However, you must submit as many documents as possible to establish your ties with Pakistan and proof of your financial resources.
- Pay Visit Visa Fee
You must pay visa fee and biometric fee.
You must attach the green copy of the fee payment receipt.
4. Visit Canadian Visa Application Centre:
You must visit any of the Canadian visa centre in Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi to submit your application and provide fingerprinting and photographs. Take all the documents and application forms with you and submit your application. You will receive a receipt for your application.
- Wait for Visa Office Decision
You will then have to wait for few weeks to get the outcome of your application. You will be informed by the Canada Visa Office when your documents are available to be picked up. The documents are also delivered to the address you provided on the application form. If your application is approved, you will receive your passport stamped with visa and all other original documents returned to you.
In case your visa is refused, you will receive letter explaining the reasons for refusal decision.
International Immigration & Education Consultants (iieconline.com) Service:
We will be happy to help you out in the preparation of the Application Package that include all the important and necessary documents. we have the history of successful Canadian visit visa cases. we provide transparent and affordable consultancy services and unlike other consultancy services we also provide consultancy services to our prestige clients even after the visa issuance. Please click here for more Details and Free Assessment.
For quick enquiry’s/question’s please send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer.